Monday, November 23, 2009

Homework 26- Photos and Questions

I interviewed my friend Yang on her definition of what is cool and what is uncool. Below are her answers:
“What is your definition of cool?”
My definition of cool is being chill, amazing, and not annoying.
“What is your definition of uncool?”
My definition of uncool is not being naggy or whiney.


I then interview my friend Emily, and got one of the most profound answers ever. I really liked this answer:
“What is your definition of cool?”
Being cool is when you stay who you are and stick to your morals. when youre not easily influenced by others or fall into peer pressure. being cool is being true to yourself.
“What is your definition of uncool?”
Being uncool is when a person is narrowminded, and only looks at things in their own perspective. they dont allow room for improvement. they are easily influenced and stuggles to find their identity.


I then asked Gavin for his opinions:
“What is your definition of cool?”
Well I think people who are cool are those who care for others, and make the effort to be with people they enjoy.
“What is your definition of uncool?”
Uncool people try to attention grab and neflect others.


Finally i asked Carrie for her opinions:
"What is your definition of cool?"
when someone is charismatic i find that cool
“What is your definition of uncool?”
well i don't have a specific preference for cool but i know that someone uncool is generally someone who tries to act cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment